Ad ID: 2220
Added: January 11, 2024
Sale Price: ₨ 3500
Regular Price: ₨ 3200
Condition: Brand New
Electric heater is a device that converts electrical energy into heat, providing warmth in a controlled environment. There are various types of electric heaters designe for different purposes, and they come in different shapes and sizes. Here are some common types of electric heaters:
- Convection Heaters: These heaters work by warming up the air around them. They typically have a heating element. And the warm air rises, creating a convection current that circulates heat throughout the room.
- Radiant Heaters: Radiant heaters emit infrared radiation directly to objects and people in their line of sight. They provide instant warmth and are often use in specific areas or for spot heating.
- Fan Heaters: These heaters use a fan to blow air over a heating element. Distributing warm air quickly throughout the room. Fan heaters are effective for heating small to medium-sized spaces. The oil retains heat and continues to radiate warmth even after the heater is turne off. Oil-filled radiators are often use for more extended heating in larger rooms.
- Baseboard Heaters: Installed along the baseboards of a room, these heaters use convection to warm the air. They are commonly use as a supplemental heating source in homes.
- Ceramic Heaters: These heaters use ceramic heating elements and a fan to distribute warmth. They are efficient and provide quick heating for small to medium-sized spaces.
- Infrared Heaters: Similar to radiant heaters infrared heaters emit infrared radiation to heat objects directly. Providing warmth without heating the air in between.
When using electric heaters, it’s essential to follow safety guidelines, such as keeping flammable materials away, ensuring proper ventilation. And using heaters with safety features like tip-over switches and overheat protection. Additionally, choosing the right type. And size of heater for your specific needs and room size is crucial for efficient and safe operation.